What is the procedure of closing my savings A/C

You may submit a written request letter with the original savings passbook, National Identity Card (NIC) to the nearest PLC branch for the withdrawal. However, to withdraw by cash you should go to the branch that account opened or can submit the said documents to any PLC branch and obtain an A/C payee cheque.