What happens if I lose or misplace my FD certificate?

To perform any transaction, you need the original FD certificate. In such instances you could request for a duplicate certificate with the request letter from the depositor/s, duly perfected Affidavit attested by a Notary/ JP, (A specimen of an affidavit could be obtained from the company)